Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Biscuit...

It's been awhile since I've posted. My weekend was pretty smooth. I helped a friend with some yard work then we went to the mall to get a different piercing for my lip. I played some ping pong with the roommates and pretty much relaxed the whole weekend.

Part of my reason why I haven't posted in a few days is because I've been emo. Sunday I laid in my bed in complete darkness and listened to music. It helped clear my thoughts and relax my crowded brain. I still don't have a second job :(. It must be because of the damn high school/middle school kids taking them all. It sucks because when they go back to school, so do I. It'll suck if I have to take off another semester. 

My birthday is in two days and I'll be one year older. It's weird, most people when I tell them I'll 23 they think that's still young. I can't help but to feel old ha ha. I'm still trying to improve my character. It's becoming more natural and I still have slip ups. I don't have any insights yet but I'm continuing to read and to think consciously about my actions/thoughts. 

It's time for work now. :( To be continued...

No comments: