I ask for a second chance,
Wanting my wish to come true.
Desired you at first glance,
Now yearning to hold you.
Emptiness and hollow,
Feelings that fill.
Knowing when to follow,
Knowing when to stand still.
My heart misses a beat,
My soul ambitious for more.
You’re distinguished in sweet,
Not wanting to be at war.
Painful and breaking,
Tears running free.
Alone and heart aching,
I just want to flee.
A long journey had,
Memories go passing by.
Not wanting to be sad,
All I can to do is cry.
You’re always on my mind,
A special place in my heart.
How could I be so blind.
To let us fall apart.
How things became routine,
The biggest mistake I made.
The world to me you mean,
I’d put you in front of a parade.
I know I let myself go,
I’m not the stud you once knew.
Give me a chance to grow,
I’ll be better looking times two.
I ask for a second chance,
Wanting my wish to come true.
Desired you at first glance,
Now yearning to hold you.
No comments:
Post a Comment