Saturday, June 7, 2008

Days Go By...

So today is a new day. I've spent around two hours putting applications in at various restaurants and warehouse type jobs. I plan to put in more but it's hot as hell outside right now. My roommate said he would give me $15 to clean his car and I said I'd do it. I'm in such a money making mood these days. I want a motorcycle!

My mood is a lot better than yesterday. I think the problem yesterday was jealousy issues again. The idea of Sean and that guy porking creeps into my mind sometimes and I have to remind myself that we we're single. It's a huge double standard because I've slept with guys since us breaking up and double standard/hypocrisy is what I'm trying to avoid. The reading has slowed down and I plan to pick it up after posting this. I need to push forward and finish these books because they are helping me with emotional growth.

I'm waiting for Troy (my roommate) to get home so that we can discuss the house care arrangements. It would be awesome if I only had to pay $100-$200 a month in rent in exchange for cleaning and care of the house. Other deviant forms of making money have crossed my mind but they are quickly pushed out. I've thought about putting my wakeboard up on craigslist to make some money but it's a last ditch effort. If I can't get a second job within a few weeks then I'll seriously consider it. 

Anyways, back to reading and downloading music. 

Much love!


No comments: