Tonight wasn't too eventful. I washed and detailed my roommates car for 20 bucks. Any extra money I make from now on goes into a special place in my room. I put an application in at Chevys here in town and the manager said they set up interviews around the middle of the week and to expect a call around then. I'm super excited about it because it offers a perfect schedule and gets my foot in door for eventually being a server :).
I went downtown tonight to play some pool and have a drink. The bar wasn't too packed and I got to play a game with someone that worked there. He had to go do door duty so I played a few games solo. The place started to fill and got hard for me to shoot so I left and walked over to a bar I've never been to. It was somewhat of a seedy place. I met this dude named Josh and played 4 games with him. We broke even 2-2 so it was cool.
I met this really cool person and hope to get to know him more. We'll just have to see what the future holds...
Off to read for a bit then sleepy sleep.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment