Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Damaged...

Today started out okay. I woke up around 7:30 and read for thirty minutes and then started the getting ready for work routine. Shower, shave, read the news, and sometimes blog. I wouldn't say I was in a happy mood but I wasn't sad either. It was just blah. 

As the day dragged on, my mood went up and down. At times I was strong and confident about my future. And at times I was sad, confused, and pessimistic. Jealous pretty much finds its way into my thoughts on a daily basis but I'm learning to let it flow and move on. 

I really want a second job so I can rid myself of debt. My sister messaged me this morning saying I should move close to her and I came to the realization that I HAVE to work full time because of the debt I've accrued over the past 4 years. I hate that and am really going to try to change it. Tomorrow after work I'm going to every restaurant in town and putting an application in. I don't care what I do as long as it's a night shift. 

The happy, confident periods in between the down ones are starting to grow so I have hope that I will get better.

1 comment:

Who Am I? said...

Oh haha. The majority of my titles have to do with the song I'm listening to at the moment. This one was Damaged by Plummet (the techno version). Good stuff =)