Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Woot!

On a better note, I'm going to a Canibus concert on Friday with my friend Paul. I'm trying to refrain from having high expectations for the concert because I don't want to leave disappointed. I'm sure it will be an awesome experience regardless :). I was thinking of going thrifting again this weekend. The last time I went I found a shirt that has become my favorite ha ha. It's cheap and there is a thrill involved, trying to find that perfect shirt!

I've also created a more personal Journal using the Mac Journal program. I'm feeling I have to censor myself on certain topics and that's not why I started blogging. I started blogging to express my thoughts and feelings. I like the fact that people read it and I want to shield certain parties from my most intimate thoughts as it might be painful. The pain that I can empathize with.

I created a vision board on my desktop and am going to print out some pictures today from my work computer. I'm dedicated to change certain aspects of character!

No comments: