Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Realize...

I was real busy this weekend and wasn't able to post some stuff I've been thinking about. A lot has been going on lately. A lot of talking, discussing, thinking, and crying. I heard a magnificent song on the radio earlier that made me cry almost immediately. This is the chorus from Colbie Caillat's "Realize":

"If you just realized what I just realized,
 Then we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another,
 If you just realized what I just realized,
 We'd never have to wonder If we missed out on each other now"

This song hit home with me because it's basically what I've been thinking about the past few days. I've been going through a lot of introspective change lately and wondered if it's been noticed. It feels good even though I know there is more to learn. I feel more alive than I have in years. It's starting to build my self confidence. I'm going to continue to read the numerous books I got from the library and probably pick up more when I return these. 

A friend said told me once that if I don't like a behavior I do then change it by keeping company of people who's behavior you want to model. Modeling behavior is easier than to invent it, which I agree. While growing up we model our parents behavior so it makes sense. 

I have a lot more to post but it's late and I want to start waking up and exercising. The DaVinci Method book suggests DaVinci types exercise in the morning to help burn off energy and to encourage Alpha brain wave patterns (which are the creative, problem-solving, calm brain waves). 

More to come soon...


P.S. If you can, pick up/download/buy the single of Colbie Caillats' "Realize". It's a wonderful song with a lot of emotion.

No comments: