Thursday, June 19, 2008

Regression...

Earlier tonight I was conversing with a friend and his roommate. I somewhat reverted back to my old ways and was toying with my phone during the conversation. I was still involved with it and made comments about the topics that were being discussed but I wonder if it came off as rude. 

Later in the night I reflected upon this encounter. I realized that I did that and felt bad. It didn't even register with me at the time I was doing it and made me realize that I need to be more conscious of what's going on during an encounter with someone. When I decided that I wanted to change who I was I knew it wasn't going to be easy. I guess I just need to accept the fact that I will make mistakes and to just learn from them.  

No comments: